RSS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Directions Our Class Should Take

Hey everyone (and anyone),

This week's blog is about what we should change in our class.
First of all,

LET US POST ADDITIONAL POSTS NOT RELATED TO THIS WEEK'S BLOG POST!!!!

Second of all, I don't really have a lot of complaints about the class. But what I do have in abundance are complaints about the school. First of all, the stupid spam filter thingy is STILL blocking my blog for no reason. It really annoys me. Second of all, cafeteria food. I bring my own lunch, but still, that stuff is nasty. They should at least try to make it edible...
Third of all, less homework. We get a lot of homework from all of our classes, and it really leaves us with no lives (not that I had one anyways).

That's basically it. I kind of don't like doing the project, but that's probably because i'm lazy and wait until the last minute to do things, which kind of kills any fun I could have gotten out of it...

--Noah

P.S.

Cataclysm releases on the 7th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Noah Suárez-Sikes 2010. Okay, I'm lying, but if you steal this, no homework help. BAM!. Powered by Blogger.

The Almighty HIT COUNTER!