RSS

Thursday, November 25, 2010

People In My Class I'm Thankful For.

As we approach Thanksgiving, we--

Oh, wait. It is Thanksgiving.
This Thanksgiving, we sit down and think about people that we're thankful for. Also, since this blog post is about people in our class we're thankful for, I'll start the lis with thanking Gaga, for somehow helping me retain my sanity during Algebra II/Trig BC, my only class marred by the unholy presence of Barry Ng and his equally unholy shenanigans (BTW, for me to say something is unholy means it's pretty bad, because I'm an atheist). Without being able to complain about Barry to someone, I would have gone totally INSANE *maniacal laugh*. Also, Jiayin for helping me in the same class with the various assignments and groupworks. Otherwise I would have had an F in that class. Also, here's yet another person who I can complain about Barry to.

Then, there are people not in this class peiod who I want to thank:

#1. My Spanish for Native Speakers class for being so awesome :D
#2. Sydney, for restraining my nascent pyromania in Chemistry class.
#3. Mr. Neris for coming up with awesome... FIERY... experiments for our class
#4. My lunch table, for actually not wanting to fail their world studies class and listening to me

And finally, there's the ever-present not-being-thankful-feeling one gets when thinking about Barry. God, talk about a downer...
Anyways, go enjoy your turkey, everyone. I'm taking advantage of this time to powerlevel to level 80. Then I'll start raiding. Naxxramas, here I come!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

(Also, does anyone know how to cranberry-proof your electronic devices?)

--Noah

Edit: apparently that would have been a good idea. Level 78!

6 comments:

Sydney Gillary said...

I have to admit: I like your opening lines.
But if you ever tell me when to post again, I will cut you.

I appreciate Jy's mention. Makes me feel happy for her.
There are few people that you're thankful for. *eye brow raise*

Syd out.

Noah Suarez-Sikes said...

are you happy now?

Sydney Gillary said...

Meep.
Am i ever happy?

Are you surprised we're not going to fail happily?

Jeremiah Ilao said...

Barry? Oh gosh, totally agree.

Noah Suarez-Sikes said...

@Jeremiah

I know, right? he's just a little...

i don't know...

Anonymous said...

Lolz. Barryyy drives everyone insane.. He have a nickname, "Chinese Hitler". It's more funny than offensive. (I think at least)

Post a Comment

Copyright Noah Suárez-Sikes 2010. Okay, I'm lying, but if you steal this, no homework help. BAM!. Powered by Blogger.

The Almighty HIT COUNTER!